Mozzarella Roasted Pepper, and Basil Omelette
2 SmartPoints® Per serving (1/2 omelette)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced fat mozzarella
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers (not oil packed), drained and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- Beat eggs, egg whites, milk, black pepper, and salt in medium bowl until frothy.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook, stirring gently, until eggs are almost set, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle mozzarella, roasted peppers, and basil evenly over half of omelette. With spatula, fold other half over filling and continue to cook until filling is heated through and eggs are set, about 1 minute longer.
- Cut omelette in half and slide each half onto 1 plate.